..................................WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM

FREE MUSIC: GAME ft. Common 'ANGEL'


I'm sorry GAME haters out there, but I am FEELING this tune! Yep GAME is still name-dropping, but he delivers on this one. Beat is produced by Kanye West. I thought it was an original Kanye beat until my mum said that the sample was taken from a track by Gill-Scott Heron (I did my research - check out the video below to hear the original sample). Anyway, this is the perfect backing track for the 'heatwave' this Saturday. So get out your BBQ's Tribers & Tribettes, and enjoy what maybe the last hot day of the summer.

Download GAME's 'ANGEL' for FREE here.

Then go and buy the LAX album legally...

SINK OR SWIM?



Ps. Here is Gill-Scott Heron's 'Angel Dust'... Big tune!



Dels

2 comments:

LaWeez Hynes said...

HUGE track, and that scott heron sample is maqnifique. Always have been a fan of the game ever since I heard that drop on "Put you on the game"
Much rather listen to him than 50 or lil wayne.

Luke GK said...

just got sent the album and its fucking amazing.

Im feeling the front cover aswell. Nice.

WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM