..................................WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM

Burt = a legend... fact

Whilst half of the UK scene (Sway, Ms Dynamite, Kano etc) was repping in another part of Camden at Africa Express, I got myself a ticket to go and watch an absolute legend at the Roundhouse.

Burt Bacharach

The thing with Burt is as well as seeming like a fantasticly nice old man, he has written soooooo many hits; 12 number ones Say a Little Prayer, What the World Needs Now, Magic Moments (OK scrap that last one)



His voice is a mashed up now but I have to say that his performance with the BBC concert Orchestra was one of the best gigs I have seen this year. Adele, Beth Rowley & Jamie Cullem all took to the stage to do a song each and all did their thing.

If you get a chance watch it on the I Player - total legend

3 comments:

clav said...

Staight legend and a article bad-man when he rocks the 'boards too.

'Nuff said.

Anonymous said...

BBC Proms this year were great.

Burt = legend

Angelicious said...

I LOVE this man. End of.

WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM