..................................WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM

BOB (& Soundcloud)

Brand new track from Southern Rapper B.O.B - terrible ass name I got to say.


You might remember him from the track which featured a sample of Amy Winehouse - Rip My Body. This new track is very Outkast-esque but hell I'm in to it...




In added geekery the play comes courtesy of Soundcloud which I got put on to this week. Its been designed as a way to share music and get a feel for plays and where it ends up a sort of youtube for audio. I'm not sure about it yet but I'm having a play with it and will report back if it is worth checking on...

UPDATE

OK so 20 minutes into this Soundcloud thing and it appears a bit random as to whether the track loads or not so I might axe it but lets give it a day...

You can definitely hear the BOB here

1 comment:

bafic said...

B.O.B i first heard of him last week when complex magazine did an article on "hipster rap"and video interview u gotta check it out! anyway the guys sick!

WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM