..................................WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM

TOO MUCH POSSE - the NEW Tees are here!

I got given these fresh tees by Too Much Posse a few weeks ago and I have been rockin' them at every show since. I have been saving the 'Big Youth' tee (below) for my gig at the Royal Albert Hall on Monday. I can't wait.
I'll be reppin' ATCN!

Hang tight Habibbi!


Thoughts readers/tribers?
Sink or Swim?

If you like them... go and check out their myspace page here.

The tees are available to buy at the Donuts store, Bristol
For online buyers visit www.DoBeeDo.co.uk sometime next week

Dels

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

DOOOOOPE.

@ Specks - get the big youth tee to match ur creps

bafic said...

WOW TMP is sickkk!

on the myspace page you cant buy em?

LaWeez Hynes said...

Yeah, I still haven't worked out how you actually buy them. Messaged them on myspace and they didn't reply, so fuck 'em. If they don't want my poundz.

LaWeez Hynes said...

Yeah, I still haven't worked out how you actually buy them. Messaged them on myspace and they didn't reply, so fuck 'em. If they don't want my poundz.

DELS (Kieren Dickins) said...

They will be available to buy from

www.dobedo.co.uk next week!



if you live in Bristol you can buy them from the Donuts store.

http://www.donutsthestore.co.uk

WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM