..................................WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM

Flatshare fridge


If only these existed whilst I was still studying at uni. The fridge/freezeer situation has caused a lot of beef over the past four years. People were jackin' my meat, milk, butter, Ben & Jerry's etc etc like everyday! I was jackin' them suckers too, but thats not the point. When people take your stuff it hurts. I guess the moral of the post is (this applies to those living in student accomodation) LICK YOUR CHEESE and SPIT IN YOUR MILK.
I did. Sheeeeeeeeeet.

ps. Designed by Stefan Buchberger as part of Design Lab 2008

Dels

6 comments:

clav said...

Simple idea. Problem solved. Genius.

Now why didn't I think of that!?

Anonymous said...

this will end soooooo many arguments!!!!

SPECKS said...

only if it comes with lock and key. students are greedy, cheap bastards.

Anonymous said...

stoooodent timeeeee

*William Adam said...

just cause there seperate fridges doesnt mean no one will steal your food
i know i would

yeahisaidit said...

reasons why I'm glad i've never had to share a flat...

WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM