..................................WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM

What a holiday.....

Have you ever taken a holiday? and I mean a REAL holiday? where you spend 2 weeks just waking up... having breakfast... then going to the beach and relaxing alllllllll day..... come home about 6-7 and eat dinner and then relax watching the sunset from your room???

Well that was pretty much my daily routine for the last 2 weeks... IN PORTUGAL.... (Yes im half Portuguese... and my mum does live there....)


First up was the family trip to a place called... Constancia.... on the way we stop off for some picturesque moments...






On our way to the lake....



Did a spot of fishing... didnt catch a damn thing...
They bloody ate the bait though... LOL



The most INCREDIBLE BEACH I have been to.... By far the best in Portugal.... Its a place called Troia.... Its about 2 hours from Lisbon.... My brother and mum knew about this beach while on their travels... Its just PERFECT!

Green waters....



I threw up them 4s...



If you click on the image... you will see it better... I almost drowned and the last thing I could do was......... reach for the stars with them fours.. hahaa



Anyone been to Portugal??? Planning to go???

Thoughts???

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

portugals the one i hail from their so ill big it up. that beach is sick aswell.

Anonymous said...

snooze

whateveryouwantittosay said...

LMAO @ the last pic- classic.
Yeah, I've taken those kinda vacay's (surf, eat, sleep, repeat). everyone should as often as possible! I've yet to make it to Portugal, or Europe at all, but it looks gorgeous. One day...

clav said...

I'm with Booga, the last pic is too funny...!

Yeah, the first IPH (International Players Holiday) was kinda like what you described. Only we did it in Brazil, for New Years Eve celebrations '07/'08. It was 10 days though, not two weeks... :(

To be fair, the heat was... well, it was EXTREMELY hot. The beaches and the women were something else too!

Big up the mans dem!

Phoebe said...

The beach is beautiful! Glad to see you're enjoying yourself Mags.

whateveryouwantittosay said...

Clav- I'm hella jealous. I had a Brazilian vacay all planned out (fortaleza) and the effin airline I booked with went bankrupt. :( I might reschedule in April though...
___________________________________

http://www.scarsearch.net/archives/258 (give Danielle 5 stars)

NO-BIZZI said...

THE IPH IS REAL SOON!!

ROLL ON NYE BOYYYYYYYYY

Anonymous said...

Portugal looks absolutely gorgeous. maybe one day...

WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM