..................................WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM

It's that time of year again...


We're only one day away from the Bank Holiday Weekend and consequently most of my recent conversations have inevitably settled on one topic and one topic only: the Notting Hill Carnival.


Love it or hate it, if you're staying in the capital over the next few days then the Carnival will be near impossible to avoid. Personally, I'm ready to spend the weekend in a RedStripeJerkChicken haze but certain friends of mine are less than keen. "It's too ghetto". "I'll get stabbed." "Where am I supposed to go toilet?" Moany bastards, I say! Done correctly, Carnival can be one of the best experiences of the summer social calendar.

As with everything, planning is key: If you're a Carnival virgin and intend on heading to West London on Monday then you might want to download Time Out's Carnival guide - which contains info on all the soundsystems and afterparties - HERE. Obviously only do this if you are really, really sad. Like me!


So ATCN readers, will you be blowing your plastic whistles and getting high off the smoke from all those funny-looking cigarettes at Carnival this weekend? Or staying as far away as is humanly possible?

Phoebe

7 comments:

Luke GK said...

I'm there, so give me a wave.

Or shank me.

NO-BIZZI said...

JUMP N WAVE JUMP N WAVE JUMP UP N...

Gynelle said...

Carnival this year is gonna be ALOT!
Especially as its my bday on the Monday-and I'm running around the streets of west london in a beaded bikini and feathered head-dress. How could it not be fun?

Anonymous said...

Its all about the jerk chicken red stipe combo !!! LOL

The line up for the 1extra after party looks ridiculous as well .. the next few days are gonna be a lot!!

Anonymous said...

mtv base float is killing it. shaggy, kano and machel montano!

Scarlett said...

Im Ready Phoebe! We're gonna party ourselves into a blur... come fly with me!

Anonymous said...

i love phoebe more and more each post

c u there girl!

WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM