..................................WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM

STAG & DAGGER FESTIVAL - Hot Chip & DELS

Did anybody make it down to the Stag and Dagger Festival in boreditch...
i mean Shoreditch last week? I was at Hoxton Bar & Grill which was ram!
DIPLO, Hot Chip and Greco Roman soundsystem where Djing and I made a
guest appearance during Hot Chip's set. It was fun! I performed a new track
called 'SHAPE/SHIFT' (which is the next single from the album by myself and Joe Hot Chip)... it went down well! Check out the snaps below!

Alexis Taylor of Hot Chip wearing a braided bandanna. lol
He said he got it from a Willie Nelson concert?! I think it's jokes. :)




















I was looking for Mr. W in the crowd but she wasn't there!






Photo props: Ted Timmins of Too Much Posse
Tee by Too Much Posse
Braided Bandana by Willie Nelson

Ps. Big up No-Bizzi & Mr.W for sticking ATCN stickers on peeps outside the venue.


DELS :)



3 comments:

Mrs. W said...

phahaha! i jus spat out my tea dels!

it was a big nite im sure of it! the next performance will not b missed!!

p.s u were maaaad drunk!

DELS (Kieren Dickins) said...

haha

I was leeeeeean up.

Anonymous said...

Dope night

you were ill fam!

WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM