..................................WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM

snap

For those of us who like taking snaps... the DSLR is the ultimate love. Like Mr BNTL I just upgraded to the Nikon 80d.... However that said, I still got love for my plastic toy camera. For those who are interested the lomo fisheye can be purchased for about £40 uk or £20 in the U.S from urban outfitters [yes we are constantly ripped off]. Here are a few of my snaps. 

In a world where there is no such thing as the perfect shot... or photoshop.
Done deal at £40???

11 comments:

NO-BIZZI said...

Very very jealous...about to go buy one....NOW

Matthew Schnickens said...

Love the look of these pics...

Also love the fact you took my recommendation and got a D80!! Great choice!!!

Photograph day around London is going to be BIG.

NO-BIZZI said...

thanks for the invite you schmucks!

Anonymous said...

I want one! These pics look amazing.

how is it that whenever I'm in urban outfitters I never manage to find cool stuff like this?!

Angelicious said...

I LOVE the cam and the shots taken, just got back from Oslo would have loved that cam there ......

*runs off to go and buy one for herself.*

Angelicious said...

EEEEEEEEE BAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEE!

£20 incl delivery

laura said...

so... did you buy it?

Angelicious said...

yup! it came this morning :)

i'm not a hme to play with it though :(

laura said...

dont be fooled by its plastic exterior and lens, it may be light and feel shitty but its worthwhile in the end.

my advice would be to shoot on bright days. but if your indoors get really close to your subject, cos the 180 will capture and distort everything to perfection. lastly get some good film... i say good, poundland film is alright if you find the right iso.

enjoy, and report back please.

Unknown said...

cheers, will do!

Anonymous said...

I ended up buying one of these the other day! (hasn't arrived yet though)

What sort of Iso film should I be using, do you think? Or will it say on the box when it arrives?

WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM