..................................WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM

The most twisted beat I've heard this year!!!

For my first post I thought that I had to come in proper and I was really scratching my head as what to post. Bizzi was on my case hard!

I thought post this....nah. Post this...nah.

The pressure got to me and I hit a block. Nothing seemed to match up to the set standards but then after another sick night at Plastic People my man Floss Daily opened my eyes to this a Dabrye joint that's been around for a minute, a remix of A.G. - Get Dirty.
The saw-tooth bassline just tears through you so for the full effect play it really loud and I mean LOUD!!!!


Kish

3 comments:

Angelicious said...

sh*t that bass was HARD!

Feeling that! Consider your first post meeting the set standard, bad ass track x

NO-BIZZI said...

welcome, welcome good sir

MARK said...

Kish bruv I NEEEEED that track it's heavy!

WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM