..................................WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM

Do It In Style



This little gem thats been mass produced in Lindsay Lohans vagina is called the Elo Vya and its a 24K Gold plated VIBRATOR! If you hadnt already guessed!

It costs $1500 thats roughly around 3 grand to us folks in blighty and is said to be a High class luxury vibrator with a powerful motor and deep resounding sensation that can keep even the most demanding of women happy! I made that part up but you catch my drift!

I bet paris hilton has about ten of these bad boys!

3 comments:

laura said...

You mean £750...?

for 'the most demanding of women'... i say thats a deal.

Anonymous said...

not to be annoying but $1500 is actually around £750. Which is much cheaper than the £3000 you mentioned. good day.

Mrs. W said...

thats embarassing considering im american! maths is a very weak point 4 me! low me lol!

WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM