..................................WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM

Michael Jackson Ain't Got Nothing On Me

The title is a lyric dropped by Skepta and Wiley at 1Xtra Live in Coventry. I almost spat my drink out when I heard them say it. Sadly I wasn't at the event so had the joy of listening to it on the radio instead. Yesterday I caught up with the footage which is filtering through and the image of Wiley doing the 'Rolex Skank' is one if the funniest things I have ever seen. Skepta clearly doesn't feel a way about it - in fact he looks like he's loving it but Wiley...



Dude looks like he has smelt something bad.

Wearing My Rolex is a big record and I'm hoping it does well but the dance...

contrary to Skepta's view I don't think Soulja Boy has to worry just yet.

Full footage here - big up Twin B

3 comments:

NO-BIZZI said...

LOL @ TWIN

hahaha

perfecting the looking busy behind the decks face!

luke aka. tropical king said...

omg please no. stop the dancing.

hopefully wileys gonna get off his fucking arse and do a tour now.

Anonymous said...

no chance!

WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM