..................................WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM

ED BANGER = WOW

There isn't many labels that can say "everyone on our roster will fucking blow your mind" just ask Def Jam (big up Shawnna) So when Mr Afro himself Torville broke down the immenseness of the French power house I had to investigate. After doing my best Ms. Marple impression I was knocked for six by artwork, beats and videos that Mr West without doubt has taken a hell of a lot of inspiration from.
With artists like Justice, Uffie & DJ Medhi every major would kill for their A&R.

Artist / video director So-Me (Justice - D.A.N.C.E. & Kanye West - The Good Life) takes care of videos and album artwork. Boyyyyyyy, the dude takes "in house" to that other level. Check out the promo / ad for last years Ed Banger Records VOL. 2 compilation.



I have always been aware of ED BANGER but now I'm a fan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo sick im buying the compilation now.

WWW.ATRIBECALLEDNEXT.COM